While things may have appeared a little quiet on the surface these past few months we have been working hard behind the scenes to add more content to GoBMXingDay.com. While some of those projects are ongoing and will come to fruition some time in the future, we are pleased to announce that we have added over 330 USA BMX race tracks to the Riding Spot Locator.
We’d like to thank USA BMX and especially Bill Curtain (USA BMX Track Director) for their efforts in helping us get every single race track associated with USA BMX on the Riding Spot Locator. This isn’t just tracks from the USA, it also includes Canada and Puerto Rico.
Now even more people will be able to find a race track close to them or plan future road trips.
What is the riding spot locator?
- World wide locations
- One click button so you can easily get directions
- Filtering so you only see the types of locations that interest you
- Ability to find locations close to your current position
- Videos and images for each location
- Quick and easy to use – because we’d rather be riding that using a computer
- Created by riders for riders, if we are going to use this thing we want it to be a one stop shop
- We are very proud that ours works just as well on smart phones as it does on desktop computers
- It’s absolutely FREE!!!
Riding spots include
- Race tracks
- Skate parks
- Pump tracks
- Dirt jumps
- Bike shops (who specialise in BMX) just in case you run into trouble while you are out riding
The intention is to roll out the locations first and come back to each location filling out the details as we get to them. This might include photos, video, a description, additional links to facebook or official sites. We’d love for contributors come on board and give us a hand.
We need your help
We are looking for contributors! We realise that we have a lot of work ahead of us, and will be the first to admit we will need help. After all, the locations don’t just enter themselves.
If you are keen to help out we would love to hear from you. Even if it’s a list of addresses (bare minimum) for your favourite local riding spots.
Just shoot us a message through the contact us page.
Check it out